Lahav L.R makes great efforts and invests extensive resources in order to provide all of our customers with equal, dignified, accessible and professional service. Pursuant to the Equal Rights of Persons With Disabilities Law – 1998 and the Regulations thereunder, extensive efforts and resources are invested in performance of accessibility modifications necessary for persons with disabilities to be able to receive the services provided to all customers, in an independent and equal manner.
An accessible website is a website which enables persons with disabilities and the elderly to access it with the same level of efficiency and benefit as is available to all users. 20%-25% of the population encounter difficulties in using the internet and may benefit from more accessible internet content, according to a 2003 Microsoft study.
Lahav L.R believes in and strives toward equal opportunities online for persons with various disabilities and those utilizing assistive technologies for computer use.
Information concerning the accessibility of the website.
- The website complies with the requirement of the Equal Rights of Persons With Disabilities Regulations (Service Accessibility Adjustments) 2013.
- The accessibility adjustments were carried out in accordance with the recommendations of Israeli Standard (IS 5568) for Internet Content Accessibility at Level AA, and the WCAG2.0 international document.
- The tests were examined for the maximal compatibility with Chrome, Firefox and Explorer 9 and above web-browsers.
- The website provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies and support for customary use patterns for operation by keyboard using arrow keys, Enter and Esc to leave menus and windows.
- Compatible for viewing on popular browsers and for cellular phone use.
For best browsing experience with screen narration software, we recommend using the latest NVDA software.
Accessibility Arrangements in the Building
The following are the accessibility arrangements that exist in the public reception center located in the Italy building, second floor in the Yakum ,:
– There are disabled parking spaces in the parking lot on the ground floor and the entrance floor, including a high car.
– There is a sequence of access from the parking lot through the entrance to the reception center to the reception (including elevators). –
There are accessible disabled services in the building lobby.
– There are identification and direction signs
– It is permitted to enter the reception center for a service animal intended to assist a person with a disability.
– Hearing aids: There are “inspiration loops” for the hearing impaired in reception centers – if there is a need to accompany a person with a disability, you can contact an accessibility coordinator whose details appear below.
Lahav L.R provides its disabled customers with the possibility to receive information delivered on behalf of the company, in various formats.
If assistance is needed in reading or completing forms, service representatives may be approached directly or by telephone.
If a more accessible format is required, the Accessibility Coordinator may be contacted. His details appear below.
Additional contact options
- Email – email@example.com
- Fax – 098359108
Contact via “Contact Us” on the Lahav L.R website.
Contact by mail to the address: Lahav offices, Yakum Park, Italy Building, second floor.
Contact methods for requests and suggestions concerning accessibility improvement
We continuously strive to improve accessibility at the company as a part of our commitment to providing the most accessible service to everyone, including persons with disabilities. In the event that you have encountered any problem or fault related to accessibility, please let us know, and we will make every effort too find a suitable solution for you and handle the issue as promptly as possible.
Details of Site Accessibility Coordinator
Questions, complaints and suggestions may be direct to: Hava Zamir – Toaf, the .company accessibility
Tel : 09-9527700